Example Video

Saturday, November 28, 2015

new album info

You can stream an preview of what the new album is going to sound like. The album is going to feature my back catalog from 2008-2015 (but not the songs from Cigarettes and Weddings, by P.V. Herrera) and will be recorded by Jeff Grandinetti in my own studio. I love the songs sounds. I just discovered how to program drums loops on my boss looper and when Jeff comes to record again, we will have to redo some tracks with drums loops. The two tracks on the soundcloud are my favorite songs I like to play: "Crystal Clearwater" and "Cousins" without drum loops. They are recorded live but sound so good.


Gear wise...I am hoping to have some new guitars by the new year. I'm thinking about get a G&L for the album recording as well as using the Jazzmaster and hopefully the Gibson S-1. The amp of choice will be a Fender Musicmaster Bass amp, it has a tone knob and has great cleans. For pedals, will be using a Echobox by Subdecay and Mono Shimmer by a company name I can't and am to lazy to look up. For fuzz, it varies.

No comments:

Post a Comment