Example Video

Friday, March 13, 2015

New Modulation pedals (DOD 401B Phasor and BOSS BF-2 Flanger)

I got these new modulation pedals in the mail today (March 13th). I really like the BF-2 because it reminds of the EHX Electric Mistress (Original, the one the Hartman Flanger is based on) but I don't like using the EHX because 1. 18 volts, 2. Even know my EM is beat to shit on the outside, its still worth some money regardless of the looks. I scored on the BF-2 because they usually go for between $99-$125 used for a old black label made in japan and my is a black label made in japan model and score it for $55 shipped.

Onto the DOD Phasor. This was dubbed as the best Phase 45 you heard and its true. Its has the warm vibe you get from the MXR 45 (Mines an original script bud box '75) but in 4 stages rather than 2 stages from a MXR 45. Sounds great. Better than a old 80's phase 90 because 80's phase 90 have sometimes an unwanted distortion signal.

Pics (Phaser blue on the left and flanger on the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment