Example Video

Saturday, March 14, 2015

1950's Kent amp.

This amp right here is an old vintage 1950s Kent made in japanusa (meaning it was made in usa with Japan parts) and it's awesome. When I first got it, it wasn't really working properly until one day it fell and basically like a bone breaks back into place, that is how this amp work really well. The speaker is original and so is the plug and does not have a ground. It's tube, old tunes that probably don't exist anymore and it get a nice sound.

I use this amp for practice and it's sounds really good. I love this amp and will not part with it . It sounds really great with fuzz. 

Also it made me like tones knobs better than Eq knobs like bass and treble. I am going to switch to amps that either have prefixed tone or tone knobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment