Example Video

Thursday, April 23, 2015

I scored this Peavey Envoy 110 at the Flea Market Sunday April 19th



While I was at the Nipomo Swap Meat, coming back to get some anime that I saw, I saw this amp. I asked the guy for how much. First, he saw the known-age of me knowing what the hell a peavey amp was. To show proof of that, I told him that I had a bunch of Peaveys, and have two in setup: T-30 and Patriot. I guess he like since he held for me and gave me a deal on. This amp is so awesome and loud for solid state. These solid state peavey amps are so awesome that they sound similar to a tube amp and sound really great with fuzz and dirt, which is a plus for me. With my T-30, I have the original amp case, with the amp inside and its awesome. I remember when I plugged the T-30 amp and played it, it had a similar sound to a tube believe or not because of the fuzz textures. That's why I picked up this amp because I need something to take with me on small open mics  and friends houses without the heavy weight and this is all I need. It still has the original Spring Reverb Tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment