Example Video

Saturday, April 4, 2015

My j Macsis Jazzmaster

When I got this Jazzmaster, it didn't come with a tremolo arm and just a while ago, I modded myself. What I did was get a gorralla tape and tape the steel arm holder and then stuck in it to hold in place. Just about two days ago, I basically had the tape and the arm become one (that's doesn't make sense), meaning I put the arm on top of the tape and it doesn't come lose or anything. I am getting cool sounds out it.

I got this jazzmaster in the fall of 2012, about a month or so before my surgery in the hole in my stochen. I remember before buying I would play it and sounded good. I really like the Fender Japan stuff better then the American stuff (That's just my option, I always had tried the american and I just don't like the feel of the neck and stuff). These guitars are a lot of money like $1299 brand new back in the day, I got mine on consignment at a little guitar store called Coelho Music (mostly is a place to get lessons, but he got stuff that are cool and rare to the naked eye) in Santa Maria. You probably thought I was going to say Lighting Joes, but no, I think small places have better stuff sometimes and they are not always found beacause their small. The guitar was in really great condion when I got it. My grandma bought for me, herself thinking that to much for a guitar but she don't know the real value. Big bang for my buck, or in other words, my grandma's buck. 
Picture one: My mod for the tremolo arm
My Jazzy
tags: #jazzmaster #guitar #fender #fenderguitars #awesome #purple

No comments:

Post a Comment