Example Video

Friday, April 17, 2015

Review for last years lackluster "A Very Serious Knock-Knock Joke"

This guy has written a really great and honest review of my lackluster work of my third album: A Very Serious Knock Knock Joke. He right on point about this not being my best work. I thank him and admired him for his honest review. You must think I'm crazy for not bashing him, but he's right. This is a guy who knows his stuff about music and not some weird close-minded motherfucker who think SLASH (the guitarist) is god.

Read the review here: http://cerebralrift.org/2014/04/01/very-serious-knock-knock-joke-is-no-april-fools-prank/

Don't bash him. He is good for his reviews and I am honor to have my work reviewed and telling me what I need to work on better.

No comments:

Post a Comment