Example Video

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

New hearing and iPod.

Two things today. After seven years, I am planing to upgrade my hearing aid. The new HA is going awesome and more easy for my needs. Now since I found this out...the aid is competely Bluetooth so meaning I will use the wireless features. The problem with that is that I won't be able to use headphone jacks since my new hearing aid cable that connects to my headphone jack. Bummer. I won't be able to used my nano or the 80 gb classic ipod i  just ordered. I have never been a fan of the regular iPod touch. I have had three of them and to be honest, they are POS. The headphone jack on the touch is the worst that is why I use old iPods or Nanos. Now, since I will be using the Bluetooth tech, the new new touch that will be coming out in sept of this year will be better because it will have expandable memory instead of storage. I will have a bigger memory card to put all my media on it. That why I got that classic. So in summary, I will have a new hearing aid for first time in seven years, hear better, and like the touch a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment