Example Video

Thursday, April 9, 2015

The first time I listened to Kid A by Radiohead

I became a fan of Radiohead after listening to Karma Police, which impacted me in a big way and made me take the unused acoustic guitar in my grandparents garage which made me play acoustic for acoustic songs since I couldn't do the same on a unplugged Eleectirc guitar.
Anyways, I was 16, it was in June or July of 2007 and I was playing teiris on my iPod( remember those days?) and i listen to kid a straight thru. My first time of listening to it was in my room, on a couch from target, with a old iPod and just loving the beats and sounds. It became my favorite Radiohead album like many others. Don't get me wrong I love old Radiohead Rock albums like the bends and ok computer, but it show me how a band must evolved and can evolved. If you can't grow as a musician and as a artist, i don't the answer, but I think it's important.
Because of this album,i wrote my own kid a style album called Vera Dynamite, which was uses of synthesizers mostly. That show me to grow from my roots of punk and classic rock.
Then i heard Sigur Ros in 2008, which we will talk about in another post.

Bye.

tags: #radiohead #kida #music #albumsthatinspriedme #pvherrera

No comments:

Post a Comment