Example Video

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Postrocker

A few things about me

I am a local guitar player

I enjoy make melodies and not shredding. A girl that I asked out before ask me if I was a shredder when I told her i played guitar. I wrote a album about her and gave it to her.

I enjoy anime and which I named an album after an anime called Death Note, which Gus Van Saint will be directing a american version of it. It will probably be shitty considering american adaptions are shitty of japanese stuff. I LOVE DEATH NOTE.

I am not  a joke, I do joke a lot  but I am not a joke. I make very serious knock knock jokes. 

I do like to play shows but no one seems to care about what I do. I want shows, have the skills, played with some good bands like EL Ten Eleven in 2013 and Pit Per Pat and Evangicails in 2008. 

I think Myspace was a good form of social music media. We had better contacts with other musicians and could get shows easily via message sometimes. Back then, I was an horrible musician with no skills but after my depression and smelling the coffee I became better and played better. I wish we still have the old MySpace for music because just like we are in a recession, we are in music media recession. And I could’ve not ruined my persona and making people think that I suck at music and did not grow as musician. I did suck back then but I grew and am better now, which is part of the human life.


Yeah, oh and here some links:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfdibtYzntJgnVpcrnLXQg
https://soundcloud.com/p-v-herrera
http://pvherreraoffical.blogspot.com


P.S. I am also effect pedal nerd and a snobby one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment