Example Video

Thursday, April 23, 2015

I will never conform

My music is so misunderstood. Everyone says they want a fresh take on music yet, its right there in front of them but they take unoriginal shit because it conforms with the standards of music. I don't sing but that doesn't mean I need to sing in order for my music to have meaning. Maybe I don't need to sing because my music is strong and already meaningful thru my fingers. I take influence from Post-Rock and Shoegaze but I fresh it up. I have been compared to some bands that I love but people would say that its something they never heard of despite that its similar to the bands I love. I have such a hard time playing shows because I don't conform to their ideals of music. Everyone here has a narrow mind yet they want something new and fresh. IMO, if its not your taste, it doesn't mean that your taste is everyone else taste. Look, I don't want money or fame, I just want to play and show what my music is, what I do and enjoy doing. I am not trying to be somebody...I'm just me. I love music, that i even give away my music for those who want it. I fucking play for free, because I enjoy so much, I'm not bitching about getting paid or anything, I don't even care if I play to three people, as along those three people were listening. I enjoy it that much, its not a job for me, its not something I want to get paid for. I will and live by the Joe Bonamassa style of music ideals, I will keep going and never stop the music I WANT TO PLAY even if you don't want it or understand it.  If I wasn't medical franige, I moved away from this place or just quit music and keep it to my self.

The point is: Don't conform for your passion, pay it forward, help unknown ORIGINAL HARD WORKING musicians. After all, we all want the fucking american dream. If its something you like, don't give it up, I sound like I'm giving up and I thinking I am but I don't want you to. I deal with too much stuff to keep doing this and for people not to understand...its not worth it. I don't know if my music would have made in past, like in the 70's or 80's or 90's, I don't fucking know. All I know is, I'm not going to make, I'm giving up, I don't care. Music is going no where for me so I am just going to give it up.

And oh yeah, I once played at a dinner place and got a $20 dollar tip from a couple, the only couple eating at that diner. I guess either they like the fresh diverse sound I had and set(Although my mom said I sound the same) or they just felt sorry for me. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment